Sunday, December 4, 2011

Talk Their Talk ..

20. If you had the ability to talk to one species of animal, which animal would you choose to communicate with? Why?


If I could talk to any one species of animal, it would most likely be a dog. Dogs see the everyday life of a human, so it makes me wonder how they see life on a daily-basis. Dogs are said to be a mans bestfriend. They have feelings, families, and lives that work just like us as human-beings. I would like to see how they feel about the things that go on in our society and how they feel it affects them. I want to be able to understand their outlook on life as a dog, and the reasons for their actions. I think it would be interesting to know the thoughts of another species of animal, and to be able to communicate with them as if they were one of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment