Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hi my name is...

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background. 


Dear roommate, 


My name is Calvin Wilson, and I'm from San Diego. I'm an African-American male and proud of it.  I'm a nice person, easy to get along with, and I don't mean to brag but I'm usually the life of every party :). I'm very open-minded and very smart. I love music and basketball, they're two of my passions. I love hawaiian food and filipino food. I enjoy watching sports center or college basketball, and my favorite dog is a bluenose pitbull. My favorite subject is history, I find it so easy and I understand it more than any other subject. I have one brother and one sister and a single mom . I was born in Arizona but I moved to California at a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment