Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gotta' get it done !

16. Explain a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dillema you have faced and its impact on you. 


A significant experience I've recently encountered, which is also a huge dilemma, is me not making grades for basketball. Basketball is one of the most important things in my life right now, and I've failed myself by not being able to play. One simple task such as making grades and I fell just so short of the requirements, and the consequences are the disappointing part. This means I have to work 5x as hard as I normally would, which just adds more stress because school is already hard enough. All the work, on top of basketball practices, leaves me hardly any time for life other than school, and yes it is hard, but I know my hard work will soon pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment